Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pinned

Hi. Sorry I haven't written in a couple of weeks. Sometimes life sneaks up on me, and these past two weeks have been a little nuts. So, I apologize and will try to get back on track with a one-a-week post.

Maybe. Hopefully. I'll try really hard.

Alright. Well, my husband is pretty much a rockstar and along with starting his own company, working a second job, finishing his degree, he also is a Reservist in the military and was pinned for Chief.

Geez. What an overachiever. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a very awesome moment. Chris's dad flew in from Minnesota to watch his son's pinning, and my heart was very full when I was able to stand there next to him and pin the anchors to his uniform.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I totally dropped the backing piece to the anchors. It was embarrassing as I stood in front of 200 people and watched it roll across the carpet. Oops.

Photobucket

Congratulations, lover. I'm so very proud of you!

Photobucket

**********

It was so much fun having Grandpa here. Tristan loved playing with Dan everyday, and these were just some of the fun memories we captured on camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

And this is my absolute favorite sequence of shots. It totally captures what life is like with Tristan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like Father, like Son...

Photobucket
Like Father, like son...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday. I'm off to drink more coffee. Enjoy your week and tell someone in your life how proud you are of them. It makes Wednesdays more enjoyable.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails