


Tristan loves to dance. You should know this. It's important.




We are so happy Dad is home. No one is more happier than me. Now my ceiling fan in the bedroom can be fixed after six weeks of laying on my floor. It's the little things in life...

**********
Labor Day weekend, folks. It was spectacular. Sometimes I imagine parties in my head and I picture the BBQ smoke rising in the air, kids playing and laughing outside, beer, friends gathered around in really great conversations, beer, and corn hole. And beer. This party delivered. We had about 15 friends and their kids over.
Best.Day.Ever.











And I have to say, everyone at my party is really, really, really ridiculously good looking. And their kids? Yeah. Beautiful. I couldn't stop taking pictures of their smiling faces.


These are cake bites. Cake bites: meet my rear end. I think I had ten. Totally worth it. I'll run it off later.
Ah, who am I kidding. I'll only be running to the kitchen to get the leftovers.

Um, hello? I want to eat his cheeks. The second I zoomed in on him, Zeke made this face. He knows what a camera is, and boy does he deliver.






This game was intense. I heard it was tied for wins. I guess we'll be throwing another party soon. With beer.






Thank you, friends, for making our Monday spectacular. I hope Tuesday knocks your socks off.

No comments:
Post a Comment