And that was followed by a hurricane.
Chris will be home this week. Awesome timing for him. I guess it's a trade-off. He shoots pirates, I survive natural disasters with my one year old.
Thankfully, my trees and plants survived. No damage done, and we never lost power.
**********
My friend made the most sinfully delicious cupcakes I've ever had. I mean, seriously. Just look at them. She's such a good cook. She's such a good friend, too.
**********
My little boy is growing up.
Sometimes he thinks he's a lion.
And he's pretty awesome at peek-a-boo.
Being a kid is way cooler than being an adult. You're a lot cuter then, too.
**********
I'm one of those moms that doesn't really care if her kid eats things he probably shouldn't. I picked Tristan up from daycare the other day and his teacher said he may have eaten dog food. No biggie. The kid eats dirt, day old food from the floor that mama forgot to pick up, and play-doh. I kind of feel you haven't lived life to it's fullest potential until you shoved some blue doh in your mouth.
**********
Looking forward to a weekend with the hubs home, and someone else to watch the kid while we go out on a date. I think I've forgotten what one of those is! Enjoy your week, and hopefully all the natural disasters are done. I know the burning in the Great Dismal Swamp is almost out. Earth, Wind, & Fire, baby. Welcome to Virginia.
No comments:
Post a Comment