Monday, July 18, 2011

M.O.M

"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance." ~Franklin P. Jones

Photobucket

Can you guess what he's saying?

Photobucket

(MOM!!!!)

Photobucket

(Look!)

This is what I hear. All day. Everyday. So cute, and so obnoxious at the same time. It's never, "mommy", "mama", "giver of life". Nope. It's, "M.O.M!!"

**********

We've had a great week. With daddy home, it adds a little more excitement to our daily routine, and it checks off "to-do's" on my never-ending household list, too. Right now he's finishing up the pergola. There will be pictures. Lots of them. I promise.

Tristan is such a helper. He walks around the house saying, "I helpin, mama." Whatever he's doing, he thinks it's helping. Like here. He's trying to help by turning off all my lights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

**********

We have some really awesome friends in our lives, and Josh & Chris have been very close since they were roommates in the Navy. Fast forward ten years and you've got great friends who have ridiculously cute children that are incredibly well behaved and so much fun to have over.

Tristan loves "Teener & Kisten". That's Tanner & Kierstin in case that wasn't clear.

Photobucket

And I'm not really sure what was so great about the light, but something must have been.

Photobucket
(Yes, we keep a name tag on our kid, just in case we forget who he is.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a perfect day, kids chasing each other all over the house, time in the pool, and beer. Have I mentioned how much I love summer??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

**********

We have a gazillion of these around our house. I love them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

**********

I don't think bath time ever gets old at our house. I love it today just as much as when I washing his cute little toosh in the sink.

Boy how time flies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

**********

I made French Onion Soup again. So freakin' good. I changed up the recipe a bit this time and made it even more delish. You can find the step by step guide under the label "recipes" on the right hand side of the blog. I promise you...it's way better than the restaurants.

Photobucket

**********

"While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails