Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week.End

What a week. It's only Tuesday. Help me, Jesus!

This past weekend was filled to the max with fun and projects, and it figures coming off a high from an awesome time together as a family, all the other life...stuff...hits the fan. We're currently dealing with work issues that being a business owner entitles you to, but that's life. I'm sure more poop will fly soon.

Speaking of fans...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We rented scaffolding and my brave hubby climbed to the ceiling to install our brand spankin' new fan. Yes. 18 feet in the air. I got dizzy just looking up at it, so needless to say my feet stayed on the nice solid ground. I did, however, hand him a screwdriver. That was the extent of my contribution.

Thank goodness he still keeps me around. :)

You likey? I likey. My 85 degree upstairs bedroom also likeys.

Photobucket

*************************************************************************************

I've never been one to love being outside all day, but that's changed since we've gotten our pool. It wasn't very expensive and didn't take long to install, but we've had so much fun in it this summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't judge. We rock that $25 giraffe pool.

Look at him. This picture is totally ridiculous.

Photobucket

These two have such a great connection. The second Tristan wakes up he's screaming...yes, screaming...over the monitor, "DAAAAAAD! DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY!!!" It would be cute if it wasn't 6:30 in the morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what happens when you ask him to wink at you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We followed up our day with friends and had a BBQ. It was hotter than hades, so toward the end everyone moved inside. I'm not kidding when I tell you that we plugged a fan in outside just to help with the heat. In case you're wondering if that works...it doesn't.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two are best buds. Our friends little boy lives a few houses down, and they see each other a few times a week. We can't wait for the two of them to grow up together and cause trouble.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zeke needed a hat.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Bubby's first kiss. Glad I caught that on camera! I think I have my hands full with this one...

Photobucket

What a great promise to start a new week. Thank goodness the fun of the weekend doesn't fade so quickly. It helps weeks like this...and I'll take all the help I can get.

Promise me you'll have a great week, too.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails