Friday, May 27, 2011

Just Breathe

It's Friday.

I'm currently on my lunch break practically bouncing off the walls with energy. I love to work, but man, I LOVE a good three day weekend. Especially ones that coincide with anything to do with honoring people who protect us everyday. Mommies and Daddies that miss babies birthdays to make sure we can celebrate more in the future. Husbands and Wives that kiss their loves and wipe their tears so we don't have to cry over loosing our freedom. Brothers and Sisters that send care packages full of pictures and goodies, so we can be home and BBQ in our backyards. It's Memorial Day Weekend, and I'm busting out the flag waving and Navy men kissing as much as I possibly can.

Can I get an Amen?

And what better way to kick this weekend off right than with a good margarita and chillin with the hubs in this beautiful Virginia weather.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ummm...I sure did take a lot of pics of this man. Can you tell I like him?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's moments like this that make me sit back and take a good look at my life. I'm so incredibly blessed. I really do adore my husband, and Tristan is probably the best kid on the entire planet. Life is so good, and I'm so grateful. It's moments like this that make me better understand what it means to be in the moment. To just breathe. To see the people in my life for who they are and how wonderfully they fit it in to the story of my life. To balance the good with the bad, but focus on the good.

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice." ~Meister Eckhart

And my prayers of "thank you" have been numerous for this little boy. He's changing so much, and loosing his little babiness.

Photobucket

Bath time is a major event in this house. It's looked upon as the most fun half hour of your day, and boy do we do it up right around here. Bubbles, toys, squirt guns, and splashing. Who needs a swimming pool?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's been a little adventure teaching him how to wash his own hair. We provide the example, and then he goes to town.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey! Don't splash me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend. Kiss your babies, kiss your loves, and just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails