Have I also ever mentioned how fun sidewalk chalk is? Seriously, people. This is what good weather is for...drawing hearts all over your driveway for Daddy when he comes home from work. Or maybe even coloring your own face with it. Heck...why not eat it? It's all good...




And how cool is it when Daddy joins you in the coloring fun? Here's Tristan getting a lesson in stick figure drawing. Get it right, kid. This lesson is the stepping stone to all future summer sessions with your Dad.


For Christmas my Mom, Dad, and Grandma chipped in to buy a Pirate Ship for Bubby. He LOVES it. Who knew you could spend hours with cups and water?
Having a handy hubby to put little boy's toys together is always nice. If you don't have one yet, I suggest you start looking for one. Not only can mine put together a pirate ship, he can also capture them in real life and save the day, too. It's good to be a super hero.


I can't resist him. I think after I took this picture I ran over and smothered him with smooches.




And believe it or not, this is a happy face for Tristan. Hope you have a happy face week, too!
thanks for the comments. i feel like i can comment now since i'm not some random blog stalker that i've been the past few months ;) i took the plunge after talking to you and just started playing with the camera settings. all the train pictures are on manual. brent could even tell a difference!
ReplyDelete