Saturday, January 8, 2011

Elmo's World

My amazing, absolutely awesome, wonderful best friend in the entire world gave Tristan a DVD. It's called "Elmo's World". I see why she gave it to us. I'm guessing it used to be her little's DVD and she got so dang sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again everyday that she sent it my way.

Photobucket

Smart lady.

I think I'm mad at her.

I'm currently humming the theme song because it's been on repeat for about an hour now.

All the out of towners left us this morning and our house feels empty. Now that it's just the three of us again, I had a chance to scrub my kitchen floors, get some laundry in, and prepare Tristan's room for something new...

It's called "play by yourself for 15 minutes while mommy sits". I love it. If any of you reading this practice the "Babywise" series, this is all about training them to play independently. Have I ever mentioned how much I love this series of books?! I do. I really, really, do.

Things around here have been crazy with the first of the year. Having a husband who owns his own business (insert shameless plug here: www.exptheater.com) and the said wife of husband doing the books, this time of year is one giant pain in the rear. We're getting there, though. It's good to be busy. :)

Photobucket

Today was filled with Bubby playing with one of his "new" toys from his Granny. By "new" I mean, it used to be mine (yes, my mother holds on to everything), so that makes it at least 21 years old...DON'T try to do the math of how old I might be. :)

Photobucket

Sometimes Daddy and Tristan have random tickle fights. It starts off all sweet with Bubs running over to tickle his daddy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then the little shit will grab your face and squeeze the bejesus out of it until you bleed. Literally. Chris bled.

Photobucket

We took rides around the kitchen today waving at our duck friends from the window and said "bbbbrrrrrrr" to all the falling snow. I mean, do we live in Virginia or Minnesota? What's up with all the snow? Probably global warming....

Photobucket

Photobucket
I swear I didn't stage this picture. He pushes his Bear Bear around all the time.

Tristan is very aware of his Mommy taking pictures now and will rush toward the camera yelling "CHEESE!". This is the shot I got today because I was laughing so hard.

Photobucket

And tonight the Hubs and I will be doing a little of this...

Photobucket

And a little of this...

Photobucket

Have a fantastic week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Natalie it was so nice to read your comment on my blog the other day! I am very glad you said hi! I so enjoyed reading your blog when you and I were both pregnant (you being a little ahead of me). Your little Tristan is ADORABLE! I can't wait to catch up with all your posts!

    God bless!

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails