Friday, December 31, 2010

I'll Take An Order Of Family With A Side Of CRAZY Fun!

Well, the blizzard of 2010 didn't keep our family away! And thank goodness, because we've had so much fun with them here. Not to mention...they brought some pretty sweet Christmas presents.

I love this time of year. Everyone realizes just how important family and friends truly are, and it's pretty sweet getting paid time off from work to sit around at my house and drink coffee and hang out with loved ones for days at a time. We haven't done much since the Lundbergs arrived, but that's been by choice. We did get a girls day out (can I get a HALLELUJAH?!) that included trips to various clothing outlets...and shoes. Oh, the shoes. I may dedicate a whole post just to these ridiculous flats I bought. But I digress...

Each night is filled with family dinner, a glass of wine, some serious card playing, and finished with a movie. It's heaven. Heaven, I tell you. And just to let all of you know, the Lundbergs are known for being incredibly competitive. Like...bad. It makes for some pretty funny moments, though.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Guess who won...


Our days are mostly filled with all things Tristan. He received lots of toys this year, but he seems to kick it old school with my Fisher Price telephone. He loves the thing, and I love that it's 25 years old and still looks brand new. And it was free. Those are the best kind of toys.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tristan is also brushing his teeth. Every night a bath time he gets to exercise his free will by shoving the thing halfway down his throat and practically puking in the tub. I guess this is a learning process. At least his breath is now minty fresh!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And just so you know, that's spaghetti on his face.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can't help but feel sad that the 'rents are leaving tomorrow. These few days have flown by and it warms this mama's heart to see everyone lovin' on her little. Auntie Rachel makes a fantastic playmate!

Photobucket

And there's nothing like some great sibling love to end the week well. Enjoy the New Year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails