Life is good.



It's a Christmas tradition for Chris and I to attend the Christmas Eve service, and this year our Bubbly Boo was able to attend his first of many services with us. He was so excited to be there he chewed up the candle that was meant for lighting during the service. And being the fantastic mother that I am, I let him eat the dang thing because it kept him from hollering out during "O Holy Night" and causing everyone to perform that uncomfortable sympathy laugh while inside they're thinking...."shut that kid up, please!"
We opened presents today so Granny could be with us to capture the memories, too. There will be even more once Grandma & Grandpa Lundberg and Auntie Rachel arrive later tomorrow. Hopefully. We are having a blizzard, though. :)



I love Christmas traditions. I love how everything comes a live and my excitement is renewed by having a child to pass this along to. I couldn't stop whispering to Tristan, "Santie Clause is coming tonight!". I can't wait until he is old enough to get super excited about leaving cookies and milk out for Santa and carrots for Rudolph. How much fun will it be when he joins his Daddy and me for our yearly viewing of "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"? Being able to tuck away all the memories of him running downstairs to open his gifts, and all along to know the true meaning of this season.




How amazing is it to put together gifts for your kids, and then get to be the lucky one to play with them? This is where the memories are made...
Thank you for my gifts, Auntie Starfish. I've been playing with them all morning!



And in closing, Tristan did not go down for a nap. Whew. Good thing I have my glass of wine started.
Wishing everyone a fantastic week!
This makes me miss you guys soooooo much. Did I say I MISS YOU?
ReplyDeleteSeriously I'm a little teary here. LOVE YOU all.
Auntie Starfish