For your viewing pleasure here's some more of me at 15 weeks. For my sanity, Chris tells me I don't even look pregnant from behind. I think he's just trying to be nice so he can avoid my hormonal craziness. Sorry if it's a little hard to see in black. It's one of the three shirts I own that actually fits me at the moment.
In all seriousness, I'm feeling great and love the way my body is changing. We should be finding out the sex of baby Moo Moo in a few weeks and should have another ultrasound picture for that. Man, I love this kid already!
I see a bump! Ata girl!!! Can't wait to find out if it's a he/she!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You are so not the size of a small house . . . yet. :)
I'm still seeing toes. You look great! Isn't it amazing how soon we fall in love with our children? And no matter what happens, we'll ALWAYS love them. Just you wait and see.
ReplyDelete