Sunday, June 21, 2009

Putt-Putting My Way To Being The Greatest Golfer Ever!

Chris' sister came into town for two weeks from Minnesota and we loved having her here!! Over the weekend we went to the beach, had a great lunch at Abbey Road, played putt-putt golf, ate ice cream, walked eight blocks past our car in 95 degree heat (not that I'm bitter) and watched Chris play hockey later in the afternoon.

Regarding my putt-putt skills: I'm pretty much the best putt-putt player in the family. I mean, I had 3 hole-in-one shots! 3!! Below are some pictures for proof. I have the same look on my face in all of them because I was just as shocked as everyone else that it happened! The final score: Chris and I tied for first. I think I should be the winner though. Just because. :) The pictures aren't in order because I'm still trying to figure out how to upload them correctly, so sorry about that.

Oh, and P.S. I'm not fat...I'm pregnant. Spread that around. :)








3 comments:

  1. Remember when we played putt-putt golf. It took me years to get past the first hole!!! Looks like you were having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is by far the ugliest haircut I have ever had. Gross.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails