Monday, April 4, 2011

I Need More...

Goodbye, March.

I'm not really sad to see you go.

Photobucket

You were incredibly busy and didn't offer much in the way of warm weather. I need some Spring in my life. I need those flowers I planted to hurry up and bloom. I need sprinklers to be turned on and inflatable swimming pools to be filled with water. I need more static in my hair...

Photobucket

I need more car washes with little helpers that wash themselves more than the cars...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I need some more park time that includes one adventurous little itty, who's now climbing up to the slide all by himself...

Photobucket

I need some more of my Mom in my life...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I need more ice cream...

Photobucket

I'm loving my life this week. It's full of Granny lovin' on my little, mornings that include an extra 30 minutes of sleep, and shopping with a pretty sweet Mom. Hope your week is filled with more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails