Friday, June 4, 2010

Chew On This

Guess who's teething???



Surprise!

Tristan stopped eating his food two days ago, and because that's incredibly odd since this little boy loves food, I had a feeling something was happening. My suspicions were correct when he decided to throw up all over Daddy yesterday. He wasn't running a fever and was still a happy baby, so I decided to stick my fingers in his mouth to feel around.





Guess what I found...TEETH! Two of them, to be exact. His two lower fronts are coming in, and let me tell you folks, it's a mess. Today he started to get a little crabby. Not that I blame him, he is bleeding from his gums and everything is so swollen in there. I feel for him. So, we give him lots of Teething Tablets and teething rings. He loves them!







You're getting so big, sweet boy! Mommy and Daddy are so excited for all the new things with you that are to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a brave soul you are putting your finger in Tristan's mouth. One day you might lose a digit!!! And look at all that hair....it's starting to get long. He sure looks like the Gerber baby to me but than I'm not one bit proudfull.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails