Saturday, April 24, 2010

Park It

Last weekend Chris and I decided to make a small detour on our daily walk around the neighborhood and hit up the park. This was the first time Bubby had been there, and we were excited to get him in a swing.

Here's daddy explainging to Bubby that this is going to be so fun, and also he'd appreciate it if he didn't get motion sickness and barf all over him. You never know with these "firsts" with kids. They'll surprise you...




Luckily...he didn't puke. In fact, he got so excited he tried to shove his entire fist in his mouth.






He looked like he was having so much fun, and of course I couldn't miss out on an opportunity to make it look like it was me giving him the greatest experience of his life...so I grabbed him out of his booster swing and stuck him on my lap in the "big people" swing.





Ok, maybe it wasn't me giving him the greatest experience of his life thus far, but at least I was in a picture. Up until this point, Tristan's photo album has been motherless. :)

We made our rounds stopping at the slide, teeter-totter, pull up bars, and finished up with some tic-tac-toe with daddy. I'm not sure who was enjoying this more...






I leave you with one last picture to melt your heart. This kid is too cute for his own good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails