Friday, November 11, 2011

Lions & Tigers & Bears...and a two year old

For my 27th birthday I decided we should visit the zoo. In honor of living in what feels like a zoo for the last year, I thought this little outing might give me some perspective on reality.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was tons of fun, and the perfect 80 degree weather was exactly what we needed.

Photobucket

No joke...this Tiger wanted to eat Tristan. The second we put Bubby up by the glass, the Tiger charged at him. Tristan laughed. Go figure.

Photobucket

Life with Tristan is really fun. He's comprehending things around him, interacting with us on a whole new vocabulary level, and most days we only have one meltdown instead of five. Life is good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes playing in the dirt is more fun than watching animals. Who knew?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today's post is short and sweet. I'm hoping this weekend promises lot of great pictures. I'm sure it will...wine night with some of the girls will be happening on Saturday. Holler!

Enjoy YOUR weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails