The day started off with a barbeque for a friend that had just been baptised that morning. So cool! It was hot outside, so I was getting anxious to drive out to the beach. When I saw our friends pulling up their swanky new speed boat, I practically ran right off the dock and swam towards them. I was SO excited.

We drove out of the docking area and immediately hit the "big time" spot. The are of the ocean that has...well, you know...DOLPHINS!


I know. How perfect. There were about 10 of them and they were beautiful. When they swam off we headed back behind Chick's Beach. I won't comment much on these pictures and I'll let you look. I'll just say one thing. There were some beautiful houses back on the bay and it was so fun just slowly driving through and taking everything in.










And no blog post would be complete without pictures of Tristan. He had so much fun in the boat and even more fun swimming on the beach. A day with daddy is always a good day.




No comments:
Post a Comment