



Many times he'll bring along his partner to play with him. His name is Daddy. They practice together and sometimes our little musician even shows him a thing or two about how to play.

Some days with our little guy are just too perfect. He's so good natured and loves to play. Often times we'll just sit him on the floor in front of his toys and he'll play all by himself.


I can't resist getting on the floor and playing with the little man.



And lots of times Daddy will get on the floor and play with him as well. I swear the two of them are from the same soul. They are identical in so many ways.





And sometimes Daddy doesn't get out of the way fast enough and Tristan pulls his hair. I think this picture's funny because I can't tell you how many times this happens to me and handfuls of hair come out. Payback. I may have taught him this. :)

When this happens Daddy grabs him and tickles him until he can't breathe.


And like a good little model he then gives me the cutest faces to take pictures of. He's such a great kid!


We love you, Tubby Bubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment