Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today has been a good day.



Lately life has been passing by 100mph. Between work, more work, laundry, and dirty dishes, I feel the hours of my life have been ticking by way too fast. I'm at up 5:30am to shower and get ready before baby wakes up. In to his room by 6am to get him fed, dressed, and handed off to daddy so he can go to daycare. By this point I'm on my third cup of coffee. In the car by 7:30am to get to work by 8am. Now for a nine hour work day. All I want to do is hurry home to be with Bubby. I miss him so much when we're apart, but I enjoy working as well. It's a hard thing to balance.



Home by 5:30pm, cook dinner, play with baby, bath time, story time, bed time. Now it's time to catch up with the hubby, drink a glass of wine, throw the last load of laundry in the dryer, and head for bed.

Exhausting.

But I wouldn't change any of it.




Not when I get to capture these sweet moments of my son. He makes us so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails