Thursday, November 19, 2009

35 Weeks and Counting




Swollen is the word for the day. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. My doctor is monitoring me for Pre-eclamsia and I should find out in a few days if that's what's going on with the swelling and other symptoms. We found out at our last appointment that Tristan is about 6.8lbs. My doctor doesn't think I'll make it full term and I'm praying I deliver between 37-38 weeks. By then he's good to go without medical complications and I can finally get some relief!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's time to take off from work and have a little bed rest. Pretend you're the princess and have breakfast/lunch/dinner in bed or on the couch. Put your feet up, relax, read a good book and watch videos. Make sure you have cheese cake & ice cream to snack on. Throw away the scales and enjoy the last few weeks if you can. You deserve some special treatment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your poor feet! I hope everything else is good for ya! Cute Cute nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look beautiful!
    How are things going? Been thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails