Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby Moo Moo is a Boy!

For all of you waiting on pins and needles, the time has finally come that we can announce, "We're having a BOY!" My appointment went great today and he weighs 1lb 6oz. That doesn't quite explain my 15lb weight gain, but whatever, I'm not bitter.

Here is a cute profile picture of our little man.



And just to prove our boy is really a boy:



Tristan Daniel is still set to make his appearance on Christmas Day. Luckily my doctor said he won't let me go beyond 41 weeks, and I told him he can take him out whenever he wants as long as it's before the first of the year. Yes, we'd like to use our kid for a major tax deduction. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Natalie and Chris!!! That's awesome! Cool name too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GrandSON!!!!! I'm so happy for the two of you. Guess I'll put away the BIG box of your old clothes Natalie and start shopping for new, blue, rough and tumble clothing. As a matter of fact, I already have. :D P.S. love the frogs in the pocket...you'll have 2 in your home at all times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi baby Tristan! Auntie Anna (that just sounds weird!) can't wait for you to get here and neither can your mom I'm sure. :) I have popped out some friends for you here in Minnesota, so keep on growing! You already look so handsome! Little boys are the best!!! (Of course I'm biased . . .)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails