It was really great to see Moo Moo moving around. I saw their little heart beating and watched him/her kick their feet and wave their little arms. SUPER sweet! Chris was there too, and loved every minute of it. My next appointment is in four weeks and I'll be able to hear the heartbeat.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Baby "Moo Moo"
Today was our first appointment for Baby "Moo Moo". I'm not quite sure how we came up with that as the nickname we now call our kid. You'd think we'd pick something sweet like peanut, or gummy bear. No. We picked Moo Moo. It stuck. Poor kid. :)
It was really great to see Moo Moo moving around. I saw their little heart beating and watched him/her kick their feet and wave their little arms. SUPER sweet! Chris was there too, and loved every minute of it. My next appointment is in four weeks and I'll be able to hear the heartbeat.

It was really great to see Moo Moo moving around. I saw their little heart beating and watched him/her kick their feet and wave their little arms. SUPER sweet! Chris was there too, and loved every minute of it. My next appointment is in four weeks and I'll be able to hear the heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh so cool Natalie! Can't wait til we can see our baby! My appointment isn't til June 12th. Excited for you!
ReplyDeleteRachel thinks the nickname should be "Tree Sap" or "Dinkle Baby". And you wondered about Moo Moo! Isn't God's creation amazing--show those pics to anybody who thinks life doesn't begin at conception!!
ReplyDeleteHow soon is Christmas, anyway?
Love the Baby Ticker!!!! Now I can keep track of Baby Moo Moo's growth spurts. Finding it hard to keep the excitement contained..still wanting to jump up and down and clap my hands and shout...have already started the Grandma bragging stories!!!
ReplyDeleteMoo-moo? ;) It's funny how nicknames take shape. We call Lily Jo-jos. not sure why. we just do. Anyway, I'm so excited for you I can hardly stand it. Look at what you made!!
ReplyDelete